- Eel gearmotors are used in vacuum, hazardous industrial, underwater, and radioactive applications where features unavailable in the Mini Eel (longer output shaft, safety coupling) are needed.
- Waterproof (IP68 @ 85 ft)
- Thermal overload protection
- Torque limiting safety coupling option
- 40 Watt high precision brush or brushless D.C. gearmotor
- Choice of resolver, encoder, or tachometer motor feedback
- Keyed output shaft
- Maximum Ratings:
- Backlash at no load – Less than 1.3°
- Backlash at 0.3 Nm (42.5 oz-in) – Less than 2.0°
- Maximum press fit force – 120N (27.0 lbf)
- Maximum shaft loading:
- Radial 18N (4.0 lbf)
- Axial 120N (27.0 lbf)
- Operating Temperature Range -15/+80° C (+5/+176° F)
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote
Send us your specification and we will recommend the best solution for your needs. Note that being a premier machine design firm we can also customize your machine to your dream needs. Material Type, Production Rate, Process Configuration, All you need to do is ask!