- Turtle gearmotors are used in vacuum, hazardous industrial, underwater, and radioactive applications where the positioning accuracy of the Eel line is inadequate due to backlash between the output shaft and the position feedback device.
- Waterproof (IP68 @ 85 ft)
- Thermal overload protection
- Torque limiting safety coupling option
- 40 Watt high precision brush or brushless D.C. gearmotor
- Choice of resolver, encoder or tachometer motor feedback directly coupled to output shaft making position accuracy independent of backlash
- Keyed output shaft
- Maximum Ratings:
- Maximum press fit force 120N (27.0 lbf)
- Maximum shaft loading:
- Radial 18N (4.0 lbf)
- Axial 120N (27.0 lbf)
- Operating Temperature Range -15/+80° C (+5/+176° F)
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote
Send us your specification and we will recommend the best solution for your needs. Note that being a premier machine design firm we can also customize your machine to your dream needs. Material Type, Production Rate, Process Configuration, All you need to do is ask!